iReporter

Tamara Hext Hilliard, the Dallas/Fort Worth-based granola queen, today announced the debut of Tay’s Gourmet Granola in more than 200 Walmart locations...
Tomatoes, melons, peppers and squash abound in colorful large piles in wide varieties on the farmers’ tables. Watermelons continue, as do some peaches. The...
Marilyn Horton – Guest Contributor
Aug 15 2014
Cantaloupe, Israeli melons, watermelon varieties, and some apples and perhaps pears continue. There is a slight possibility that blueberries and peaches will...
Marilyn Horton – Guest Contributor
Aug 6 2014
Midsummer produce is in peak production, the perfect time to buy quantity for preserving and canning. Place an order ahead with a farmer or ask if they have a...
Pam Takesh – Guest Contributor
Aug 4 2014
The Coppell Women's Club will hold a Welcome Back Coffee on Wednesday, August 13 at 9:30 a.m. at North Lake College Coppell Campus. The coffee gives the...
Although the dog days of summer are upon us, customers can keep cool eating the peaches and blueberries that will continue for weeks, since the farmers amended...
Fruit choices have expanded to include locally grown Israeli melons, cantaloupe, watermelons, blueberries, plums, pears, grapes, figs, and apples. This might be...
An old favorite food and easy to make, caramel popcorn is made by many Coppell families. Ingredients: 1 cup of Karo syrup 2 cups of brown sugar 1 regular...
Shivani Burra – Guest Contributor
Jul 1 2014
Ever since the bakery Frost opened for business In May, it has been a hit in Coppell. Between its amazing cupcakes, cheesecakes and other baked goods it is not...
By Sloane Samberson, BubbleLife Intern As I was scrolling down my Pinterest feed, gawking at sugar-coma inducing images of cookies, brownies and cakes, I came...