iReporter

Tickets on sale now for one of North Texas’s most-loved cultural festivals, a family-friendly event that is back in person to celebrate all the music, family...
GRACE recently held its 4th Annual Poker Tournament at Park Place Jaguar Land Rover in Grapevine. The event was presented by Wright Construction and sponsored...
While we are still thawing out from our recent Winter Blast, spring is just around the corner and Boy Scout Troop 840 is holding their annual Mulch Sale. As in...
“Mary’s Playground” by Jackie Railsback Framed 37 x 30” Watercolor “This is such a wonderful and beautiful backyard for fun and entertaining. I just had to...
“Plumage” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Encaustic on wood panel “I was working from my imagination thinking of an impression of feathers and flight...
“Dino Fish” by Manuel Sarmiento 10"w / 20"h / 12"d Recycled Carbon Steel Sculpture info: https://giddensgallery.com/artwork/dino-fish-manuel-sarmiento/ Click...
Coppell Girl Scout Troop 2763 collected 57 pairs of pajamas to donate to the North Texas non-profit Pajamas for Seniors. These 6th graders really learned a lot...
Anne Diamond – Guest Contributor
Dec 6 @ 5:41 pm
Coppell Annual Lions Club Food Drive The clubs Annual Food and Toy drive is scheduled for December 18th. CLC will be distributing approximately 130...
Anne Diamond – Guest Contributor
Dec 6 @ 5:29 pm
Five members of the Coppell lions club volunteered to the Metrocrest Cares Thanksgiving meals distribution program today. They loaded cars with boxes of food,...
Coppell Lions are feeling festive Andrew Brown Park East Coppell, TX . Coppell Lions Club participated in the Annual Lighted Parade this...