iReporter

Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Oct 4 2013
Recipe submitted by Matt Cobb With football season underway, are you tired of munching on the same ol' buffalo wings and nachos while watching your team play?...
The Assistance League of Coppell is sponsoring a new children’s picture book drive for the USO at DFW Airport. Citizens can help troops deploying through the...
Looking to learn the ins and outs of the private school scene in Dallas? You won’t find a better opportunity than at the 6 th Annual “Navigating the School...
Mark your calendar for Saturday, December 21 for the Jacob Logan Run for 21 5K and Family Fun Run to be held at 9 a.m. at Andy Brown East Park in Coppell. All...
The CHS Cross Country Teams traveled to Hidden Cove Park in The Colony this past Saturday where the Cowboys placed 5th overall out of 12 teams. Carson Vickroy...
S. W. – Guest Contributor
Sep 30 2013
The CHS Swim team competed in their first meet of the season, the Frisco Sprint Invitational this past Saturday, September 28, at Frisco ISD Natatorium. The...
For family-friendly fall fun, check out all the exciting happenings at Grapevine’s Palace Theatre! October is the perfect time to bring the whole family to...
Solomon Thomas of Coppell High School, Coppell, Texas, has been selected to play in the 2014 U.S. Army All-American Bowl, joining an elite group of...
Crystal Roznik – Guest Contributor
Sep 27 2013
So I kind of thought it a bit strange when my publisher left a book on my desk to review. I’m the office graphic designer. I looked at the book and started to...
The secret to homemade Chicago Deep Dish Pizza is the pan. Don’t even try to make this without the right pan. Get your credit card out and buy a ManPan...