iReporter

(DALLAS) – The Dallas Morning News Charities announced today that it has raised more than $1 million in its 29 th annual giving campaign to raise money for 25...
Carrollton-based Crafty Neighbor is pleased to announce the addition of a fall scrapbooking cruise to a growing list of 2015 events. Sailing October 4 on the...
Facing cold temperatures and chilling wind, The Coppell Cowgirls Soccer Team layered up to participate in the National Elite Prep Showcase January 8th through...
Do you want to align yourself with a more aggressive real estate model that has its finger on the pulse of the industry today? Maybe you have found that...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Jan 10 2015
We have been on a Burrito binge lately and my family requested Beef Barbacoa. Here is my version for the crockpot. Also, get out the blender so you don't have...
Christine Chu – Guest Contributor
Jan 7 2015
Looking for a Preschool? The Coppell Early Childhood Association (CECA) will hold its annual Preschool Open House on Tuesday, January 13th at the...
The Coppell Family YMCA’s C.A.R.E. program will host a New Directions class each Tuesday from 7-9 pm beginning January 20 through February 10. New Directions...
The Coppell Cowgirls head into their first tournament of the year unbeaten in scrimmage play. The team, which has faced Northwest, Flower Mound, Mansfield and...
Community Conversation with Dawn Tongish: Meet James Bias, president and CEO of the SPCA of Texas, the leading animal welfare agency in the North Texas Region....
Create memories that will last a lifetime at the Coppell Aquatic and Recreation Center’s annual Be Mine, Valentine Dances! Spend the afternoon dancing, enjoying...