iReporter

Local Coppell bakery Zenzero has been bringing the community together since its inception on July 9, 2012. Ever since its beginning, Zenzero has been packed...
High Demand and High Volume Smash Records Again Rainy weather and flooding couldn’t dampen area home sales in June, according to the latest sales figures from...
The Coppell Farmers Market recently made the list of MSN's 100 Best Farmers Markets in America for 2015. Please click here for that article. Every Saturday...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Jul 7 2015
Scammers in Texas are facing stronger than ever penalties for claiming false "squatter's rights," thanks to new legislation passed last month. Unfortunately,...
Are you singing in the shower, but looking for a bigger audience? Now is your opportunity! Auditions are now open for the Carrollton Community Chorus for the...
The Coppell Lions Club held its annual awards banquet on June 28 at the Coyote Ridge Golf Club to announce the officers for the coming 2015-2016 service year...
Coppell and its neighboring cities aren’t used to this much water. The recent string of storms has brought an end to the longtime drought in the area, while...
Congratulations to Roxann Taylor of Engel & Völkers Dallas Southlake , who was recently ranked No. 152 on The Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends Top 250 Agents by...
Hi, I’m Wheels. I am a Boston terrier and a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. Summer is here and I want to give you some reminders about taking care of...
The Coppell Rotary Club recently installed its 2015-2106 directors and officers at the club’s annual installation meeting and dinner. The outgoing president,...