iReporter

The Coppell Farmers Market is open twice monthly through the winter and our vendors have so much to offer. Winter market dates: January 28th, February 11th &...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Jan 23 2017
You may have thought 2016 was the year of Alexa, but brace yourself. We have only just begun to witness the era of smart home technology. The New Year is...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Jan 22 2017
In less than a week, it’s time to say goodbye to the year of that mischievous monkey and welcome the incoming Year of the Rooster. January 28, 2017, begins the...
The Coppell High School Band is having a fundraising activity on Friday, January 27th! Come enjoy a great meal, or get it to go, at Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria...
Karen Siddall – Guest Contributor
Jan 19 2017
DALLAS, ELLIS, HILL, HUNT, JOHNSON, KAUFMAN, NAVARRO, PARKER, ROCKWALL AND TARRANT COUNTIES - Bluebonnet Resource Conservation and Development, Inc. is issuing...
Retail as Art, a photography scholarship competition for local high school students, announces that the ninth annual competition is now open for submissions....
I am excited to officially announce my candidacy for Place 5 on the Coppell ISD Board of Trustees. I believe the strength of any community directly correlates...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Jan 18 2017
Leave it to a bunch of kids to design the perfect city. At LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth , the beginning of the year saw a new, temporary...
A consortium of North Texas leadership programs will host the sixth annual North Texas Regional Leadership Day (NTRLD) on Tuesday, February 21, 2017, at Capital...
What is a popover and why are Americans so fascinated with them? Many friends and I drool over the thought of a hot popover, fresh from the oven, slathered with...