Join the Coppell Republican Women for our first meeting of 2017!
We will meet at the newly renovated and fantastic Cozby Public Library, 177 N. Heartz in Coppell on February 2, 2017.
We will meet for social time and refreshments at 6:30 pm, and the meeting will begin at 7:00 pm.
What is a Convention of States? Are you in favor of it, opposed to it or not sure what it is. Come meet Natalie Miller with Convention Of States Action and learn about the COS movement. Texas is involved in the movement and it is priority for Governor Abbott and Lt. Governor Patrick so you need to be informed. We hope you will join us for this important meeting.
This meeting, and all our meetings are open to the public. If you would like to find out more about membership in our club, please visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CoppellRepublicanWomen or our website at www.coppellrepublicanwomen.com and click on the Contact Us tab.
The Coppell Republican Women is a member of the Texas Federation of Republican Women (TFRW) and the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW). Membership in our local club automatically extends membership to TFRW and NFRW.
Coppell Republican Women support Republican candidates; inform, educate, and empower women to become part of the political process; provide educational scholarships; and serve veterans and our community.
The Mission of the Coppell Republican Women:
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation
- Promote an informed electorate through political education
- Facilitate cooperation among Republican Women’s clubs
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party and promote its principles and candidates in all elections including non-partisan elections
- Work for the election of Republican Party nominees