Falak Arts specializes in teaching young minds to focus, learn discipline, improve motor skills and gain confidence through the medium of Art. Since 2002, Falak Arts has been teaching painting to children and adults in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
At Falak Arts, located in Coppell, Texas, each child progresses at their own pace, learning different artistic mediums depending on their inclination and capability.
Falak Arts likes to continuosly introduce their students to various forms of Art. Photography is one of the very important forms of Art. Just think of the number of times we and the kids take out the camera and/or phones to take photographs. Quite a few of us may also have good cameras. Do we all know how to use one and all its functions and editing? Even high schools are introducing Digital Photography & Graphic Design as a course. With all that in mind, we thought of introducing Digital Photography and Graphic Design course at Falak Arts. This course will be conducted by Chris Fullwood.
A bit about Chris Fullwood:
He has received his BS in Communication Art from East Texas State University in 1995 and worked as an art director for 7 years at TM Advertising, one of the largest advertising agencies in the Southwest. In 2003, he began teaching Photography and Graphic Design at a high school in the Metroplex. He now teaches Photography, Graphic Design, AP 2D Design and AP 2D Design Photography Emphasis. We are glad that he has agreed to teach Digital Photography & Graphic Design at Falak Arts.
6 important reasons to learn photography
- Our photographs tell us what is important to us
- Photographs are part of our legacy
- Photographs allow us to share and to communicate.
- Photography makes us artists
- Photography is a complex language
- Photography has the power to move us
A few things you need to bring for your class:
- 35mm Digital SLR Camera with a lens that has a normal focal length (30mm for Digital sensor) .
- Computer that can run Adobe PhotoShop or GIMP photo editor (please see specifications on the website adobe.com, gimp.org).
- Memory card for your camera
- Connection cable for your camera or card reader
The course will be held every Sunday from September 29 to November 17 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. for ages 12 to 18 years only.
Please contact Nisha for course and fees information at email@example.com.
Falak Art Studio
115. W.Sandy Lake Rd. Ste. 400
Coppell, TX 75019