Coppell High School Hockey will field both a Varsity and JV team for the 2014 DFW High School Summer League. We are inviting all eligible players, who would like to play this summer, to sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Both the Varsity and JV team will compete in the South Division with games played at the Farmers Branch and Euless rinks only. The league information for this summer is as follows:
- 10-game Regular season, plus playoffs for top 8 teams
- Varsity games on Thursday nights and JV games on Sunday afternoon/evenings
- Season starts on May 4 for JV and May 8 for Varsity
- Playoffs start on July 20 for JV and July 24 for Varsity
- No games on July 3 for Varsity or May 25 (Memorial Day) for JV
- Cost is $175 per player for Coppell Players, due at the Practice Skate (skate will be held in late April) or at the first game.
- No signup papers needed for returning players, some docs/waivers needed for new players.
- Eligible players are current 7th-11th graders that attend Coppell schools, will attend Coppell schools, or reside in the CISD boundaries and other special circumstances. Current 7th-grade players are eligible to play JV only.
Coaches will assign players to JV and Varsity teams and will cross-roster some players as well. They will use the practice skate and games to determine player’s ability. Other than one or two skates, we will just play games and have no regular practices through the summer.
If you know of any hockey players that are new to Coppell Hockey, please forward this information to them.
Coppell High School Hockey Association