According to VIP Realty, the city of Coppell has an abundant amount of luxury homes. The company recently released an article that listed real estate statistics for the area. Here are some facts about the real estate market in Coppell:
- Currently, there are about 150 homes for sale in Coppell, which is almost nine percent more than this time last year.
- Single-family home sales dropped 0.9 percent from last year during the months of March through May.
- Last year, the average size of homes that sold in the Coppell was 2,820 square feet.
- Coppell homes that sold last year were an average of 20 years old.
- Coppell homes that sold had a median sales price of $265,500.
- Coppell homes had an average sales time of about 65 days.
- The average price of a Coppell home is $119.70 per square foot.
- Coppell home prices range from $120,000 to $2.59 million.