The Coppell City Council will be hosting a regular session meeting at 7:30 p.m. tonight in the Council Chambers at Town Center.
Here are several of the items that are on the meeting's agenda:
- "Presentation by Mike Cantrell, Dallas County Commissioner, District 2."
- "Consider approval of the following proclamations honoring Anthony Drew Losole, Nicholas Allen Snawder, Michael Austin Crow and Jordan Alexander Crow of Boy Scout Troop 840, Circle Ten Council for achieving the rank of Eagle Scout, and authorizing the Mayor to sign."
- "Consider approval of a proclamation naming the month of January 2012 as School Board Appreciation Month, and authorizing the Mayor to sign."
- "Consider approval of the procurement of a replacement sewer camera van equipped with the CUES truck body and equipment in the amount of $149,524.92 through an Interlocal Agreement with the Houston-Galveston Area Council; as budgeted; and authorizing the City Manager to sign and execute any necessary documents."
- "Consider approval of a Grant Agreement with Kid Country Playground Association, for design and development of the new Kid Country Playground, located in Andrew Brown Park East, and authorizing Mayor to sign."
Click here to access the complete agenda.